Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Study - The Whole Story


I have put together this page so that you can see our Study Make-Over from start to finish.  The photos are all linked to the corresponding blog posts, so just click on the picture to see that part of the story :)

It all started with this... 

My Study - The Before Pictures
Then I got busy...

First, I organised the built-in cupboard with these Plastic Tubs:


I created a Wrapping Station:






Then I decided on the Colour Scheme:


I created new Labels for my Folders:


I designed Container Labels, and decorated my Pencil Cups:



Then I revealed a sneak peek of our progress after the room was painted:


And I re-covered a bar stool for the almost-finished room:


And then I finally revealed the room!!


Here I blogged about How We Made The Workbench:



And here I blogged about How I Organised the 5x5 Expedit:



Hopefully you enjoyed reading about how we made-over our study, as much as I love being in my new creative workspace :)

3 comments:

btsoi. said...

Gorgeous space!!

Kellie said...

Looks amazing!

Cassandra said...

Thanks ladies!!

xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...