Wednesday 13 March 2013

My Baby Shower - Thank You Gifts (Part 4)

As a little special parting gift, the girls arranged these gorgeous little favours for everyone to take home from the shower...

They were beautifully displayed in this bird cage!


My sister-in-law created these wonderful little embellished tags for the gift bags - how cute is the little pregnant chicky with her hat and handbag?!  Adorable!


And I think it was super cute to give everyone a lovely pink soap to take home from the 'shower'!  Such a simple idea, but so sweet and effective!

Well, that is the end of my Baby Shower posts.  I can't thank everyone who contributed to my special day enough - I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.  My sisters are just the best friends that a girl could ever ask for, and I just love this photo of the three of us (well, actually there are five of us in the photo, as my sister Nicky is only 8 weeks behind me in her first pregnancy too!), so I wanted to share it.


I gave a little speech at the party and ended up crying, so I won't get all soppy here (because everyone already went mad at me for making them cry too!).  So, I will just end by saying how exciting this time has been, and we are now ready for all of the joys that lay ahead of us in our parenthood journey!


Read 'My Baby Shower' - The Decorations (Part 1) here!

Read 'My Baby Shower' - The Food (Part 2) here!

Read 'My Baby Shower' - The Invitations and Party Games (Part 3) here!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

& you will be a wonderful Mum too Cass, I can't wait not long now

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...